Selasa, 30 Mac 2010

Condolences to you

Yesterday when i got back from work n having dinner, my father in-law told me about my belakang rumah punye jiran, the indian uncle was hospitalized due to sickness on his lung. My father in-law asked if i wanna join him to visit the uncle at the hospital. Me as usual agreed without serba salah. Plus i quite close with the uncle. why? because he like to speak kelantanese with me. Then after the dinner, n my father in-law start to makes his move to surau as usual, my mother in-law said the uncle had passed away. She received a called from that uncle wife, untie magaret telling about it. We were really shocked to hear that.

Actually all my family members already knew that the uncle was fighting with his sickness in lung. But I was never knew about it until yesterday. All these times when we met, i always makes an active jokes with him and he always layan-ed my silly jokes. He actually had worked in Kelantan for 10 years with Jabatan Telekom (Telekom Malaysia name before it was corporated to GLC) That is why he could spoke a few kelantanese to me. Another reason for us became close was because all my in-law family members are not peramah like me, everytime we or neighbours are having majlis or makan-makan, my in-law (except my parents in-law) always lepakking between them only. Me......the kelantanese menantu who can't speak english well, is the one who always lepakking with all these english communicate neighbours. Its my nature to be peramah with other peoples. That makes me and the uncle close. And now he was gone from our neighbourhood and world. Hope he can find peace........(walaupon mustahil).

To all his family members,
"I join with so many others who knew uncle in offering our deepest sympathy on his passing. Although it is little consolation at this sad time, it should be of some satisfaction to know that in his passing you can celebrate the end of a very long and productive life.

The measure of a life well-lived is not in how much money one has or what possessions they have accumulated, but rather through the lives they touched and the sorrow they leave behind. If the outpouring of sympathy on his loss is any indication, and it most certainly is, you can proudly and confidently say that his indeed was a life well-lived.

May you find peace and comfort in knowing that his loss is felt by all who knew and loved him."

In Sympathy,

Me


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...